1st R.M. Dirt Party /Race is on Hold. I had hand surgery & can't ride for a few more weeks
Murphy is having a ride/race July 17th. We'll do something for AUG/Sep to get you ready for cross season . check back mid july!
Bring a Cyclocross Bike or Mountain Bike
Or Single Speed
bring your own BEEF,BRATS,BEER!
The shirt looks like this:
I'll also throw in a spoke card and manifest and pin.
spoke card looks like this
pin looks like this
Click on the donate link to buy a t-shirt for $15 and feel free to donate as much as you like:
Guess who else came through again? THE HIVE and their CHUB HUBS!! The t-shirts the HIVE kicked down are rather fresh too...
Of course BOX DOG BIKES has come through with a set of Velocity DEEP V rims...
Stickers, more t-shirts, stickers, and tee shirts, patch kits, 7 gallons of vegan chili, burgers, and we even got a pin sponsor. First 150 racers WILL GET A SICK CUSTOM T-SHIRT GUARANTEED TO BE BLOODY...
Two frames also...
The 2010 Rad Massaker Alleycat is a bicycle race being held on July 11th to raise money for Cycles of Change, a non-profit dedicated to bringing cycling to low income areas of the Bay Area.
Mosswood Park Oakland CA. MAP
Start Time 1:30
Fee - 10$
Limited # of race shirts for 1st 150?? entries
Good idea to bring these things but not required:
* Water, tube, pump, bars or gels, $$$ for after party BBQ food
* Finish will be by a local Supermarket for Chocolate milk and Cheeseburger fixin's
* All bikes are welcome. Fixed riders will get top honors
* Don't worry geared riders will get their share of prizes and awards
* Please come and do the route with friends, You don't have to race to have a good time!
* It will be long
* There will be hills but not too many
* Bring a map of the east bay that includes Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, Richmond, Albany...?????
* WEAR A HELMET!
THANKS TO THE GOOD PEOPLE AT LIGHTHOUSE TATTOO IN SAN FRANCISCO: http://lighthousetattoosf.com/
Three of the Lighthouse artists have each donated an hour of tattooing. Rad new shop. Give them a call (415) 742-4467 or pay them a visit: 3402 Geary Boulevard (@ Stanyan)